World Congress of Gastroenterology. ACG 2017
Call for Abstracts now open for WCOG at ACG2017
Interested in presenting research? Login and submit an abstract for your research to be considered as an oral or poster presentation at the World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG2017 Annual Scientific Meeting (WCOG at ACG2017), October 13-18, in Orlando, Florida. More than 30 awards in a variety of areas will be given to outstanding abstracts.
Many new abstract categories have been added. Abstract categories are:
- Clinical Vignettes/Case Reports
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- Endoscopy Video Forum
- Functional Bowel Disease
- General Endoscopy (EGD, colonoscopy, sedation, etc.) – New!
- GI Bleeding – New!
- Interventional Endoscopy (ERCP, EUS, ESD, bariatric endoscopy) – New!
- Obesity– New!
- Practice Management (quality, EMRs, healthcare disparities, malpractice, etc.) – New!
- Small Intestine
Back by popular demand is the Endoscopy Video Forum. Share your unique case or case series with colleagues by submitting it for presentation during Live from Orlando! The 5th Annual Endoscopy Video Forum to be held on Monday, October 16. The 75-minute session will focus on endoscopy techniques, challenging or unique cases, and cases in the area of GI endoscopy. Attend and vote for your favorite video!
The deadline for submission of abstracts is Monday, June 5, 2017 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Time.