We are hiring gastroenterology doctors for ireland
Publicado el 27/01/2021 a las 17:22
Visitas: [ 310 ]
REGISTRARS IN GASTROENTEROLOGY
CONSULTANTS IN GASTROENTEROLOGY
The candidates must be know General Internal Medicine
Location: South of Ireland
Hospital: The hospital is a model 4 tertiary referral centre and University teaching hospital. It is a public hospital owned and managed by the Health Service Executive (HSE) and is a member of the South/South West Hospital Group.
They have 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus. As the tertiary referral centre for the HSE Southern area and the supra regional area of Limerick, Kerry, Tipperary, Waterford and Kilkenny , it serves a total population of over 1.1 million.
In 2019 had 69982 presentations to our Emergency Department, 222,115 outpatient attendances and discharged 31,769 inpatients.
INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 3 weeks holidays every semester for registrar posts.
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications :
- Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
- Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
- Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered
- All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
- The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
- Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
- The level of English requested is very high It is essential to get the Ielts ot Oet exam
- All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
Última actualización: 07/05/2021
Asociación Española de Gastroenterología
C/ Sor Ángela de la Cruz, 8, 1ºA
Tel. 91 555 11 19
Fax. 91 555 35 81